Volunteer at the Noosa Classic!
Sunday 18 August, 2019
Not ready to ride the course but still want to be part of the excitement of Noosa Classic? Volunteering is a great way to experience the event, meet new people and have fun along the way.
There are plenty of jobs available over the weekend around the course, with volunteer shifts ranging from 2-8 hours.
It is the result of hard working volunteers that add to the event’s success and help create a safe and enjoyable experience for participants. So get involved and help over 1200 riders safely reach the finish line!
Benefits of volunteering:
- – Great community event
- – Learn new skills
- – Meet new people
- – Public Liability Insurance
- – Free lunch at our post-event village
- – Free Noosa Classic cap
Examples of Volunteer Jobs Available:
- – Directing of riders on course
- – Directing of riders around start line and finish line
- – Assisting at the registration desk
- – Assisting at the rest stops (serving food and drinks) on course
- – Helping in the village area post event
If you would like to contribute by volunteering, please email [email protected] and one of our event team members will be in touch shortly.