Which ride will you choose at this year’s Noosa Classic?
The 160km Maxi Classic is a testing 160km Gran Fondo that takes in some of the most breathtaking and undulating scenery you can experience on two wheels.
The 120km Challenge Classic is perfect for those who want to test their endurance on a serious long-distance ride but aren’t quite ready for the full Gran Fondo experience.
The 45km Social Classic offers a more relaxed riding experience. Take your time and stop in at some of Noosa’s best cafes, restaurants and historic landmarks along the way.
The following ride categories are available in 2018.
- U19 Women
- U19 Men
- Men 19 > 29 Years
- Women 19 > 29 Years
- Men Masters 30 – 49 years
- Women Masters 30 – 49 years
- Men Masters 50-59 years
- Women Masters 50-59 years
- Men Masters 60-69 years
- Women Masters 60-69 years
- Men Masters 70+
- Women Masters 70+
- Men’s Team (minimum 4 riders)
- Women’s Team (minimum 4 riders)
- Mixed’s Team (minimum 4 riders)
- Charity Team (minimum 4 riders)